Tours to the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone
You admire unusual, mysterious, extreme, you want to participate in extraordinary event and get the sharpest of this experience. The exclusion zone is another world, different from the reality, it`s provokes special feeling and helps to understand: mankind mast be careful with new technologies leading to global destructions.
The travel company «ChernobylTRAVEL» offers tours for you to the Chernobyl zone, where you will undoubtedly be impressed by the natural beauty of the Polesie region. You admire the views that open from the high bank of the Pripyat River in Chernobyl.
You can see the old equipment - mostly robots who worked tirelessly in the first months of the Chernobyl disaster in terms of levels of radiation, which can not withstand any living organism, and saved more than one human life. Now they have become exhibits for examination and are on a platform in Chernobyl.
Walk to the fantastic city of Pripyat, built in the most picturesque part of the Ukrainian Woodlands, on fertile land, rich forests, river banks, which lost forever. Now here sorrow, desolation and silence like an eternity.
Indulge in the pleasure of visiting an unusual place - the Chernobyl site, and at least from far away to see the construction of a grand and unique construction of the "Shelter" - New Safe Confinement (NSC), or arch.
You will forever remember the silence of Chernobyl, its calm and age, deep wisdom. Your souls dwell Unfortunately, due to the loss of a person to be part of this incredibly rich and created by God for the life of the ecosystem at the same time you will have hope for its revival.
Is it dangerous to travel to the exclusion zone?
*During 1-day tour to the Chernobyl zone you will receive a radiation dose equal to approximately 1-hour jet flight that is160 times less than the dose received during a single chest x-rays, and 3600 times less than in the one the whole body CT scan!
The program of a one-day trip to the exclusion zone
- 08:00 - Departure from Kiev to the Chernobyl zone;
- 10:00-16:30 - Excursion to the Chernobyl zone;
- 17:00-19:00 - Return to Kiev.
The route of a one-day trip to the exclusion zone
- Dytyatky checkpoint, an official entrance to the Exclusion zone;
- the village of Zalissya with abandoned houses and barns, a shop and the house of the only self-settler Rozaliya Ivanivna;
- a bypass road to the NPP around the town of Chernobyl, built a month after the accident to facilitate the traffic of military vehicles;
- an almost fully buried village of Kopachi with a remaining kindergarten;
- a concrete-reloading unit, essential for the Sarcophagus erection in 1986;
- a decontaminated Red Forest at place of the first and worst radioactive fall-out;
- the town of Pripyat populated by 50 thousand people before the evacuation:
- the hospital receiving the firefighters and NPP workers, badly affected by the accident;
- a river port and the most prestigious Pripyat café at the embankment;
- a town hall – the first headquarters for mitigation of the accident consequences;
- Polissya hotel, a correction point for helicopters dropping lead bags over the 4th reactor ruins;
- Energetic Palace of culture, the main recreational site for the Prypyat youth;
- Ferris wheel in the amusement park which was never open;
- Prypyat stadium;
- Swimming pool "Azure", which was still in operation after the accident;
- a fire station, the crew were the second to extinguish fire at the NPP at night of the disaster on April 26, 1986;
- Chernobyl NPP:
- the Sarcophagus and the New Safe Confinement ("Arch") – an observation point at a 300 m distance;
- a fire station at the NPP, the crew arrived the first to extinguish fire at the NPP after explosion;
- memorial "Life for Life” in front of the administrative building, there used to be an enormous parking lot in 1986: thousands of people arrived there daily for NPP decontamination, the Sarcophagus construction, etc.;
- a NPP cooling pond (feeding giant catfish – depending on the season);
- cooling towers of the Chernobyl NPP 3rd generation;
- the secret soviet object Chernobyl-2 (radar "DUGA-1"). Giant radar antenna "DUGA-1", secret town of Chernobyl-2 which provided the efficiency of antennas and horizon tracking of the launching of ballistic missiles;
- the town of Chernobyl:
- the world’s best memorial "To Those who Saved the World’;
- an open-air exhibition of transport vehicles and robots used in 1986-clean up activities.
The cost of a trip to the exclusion zone
|Foreign citizens||Ukrainian citizens|
|1 person.||300 USD/person.||200 USD/person.|
|2 person.||200 USD/person.||150 USD/person.|
|3 person.||175 USD/person.||100 USD/person.|
|Foreign citizens||70 USD / 1890 UAH|
|Ukrainian citizens||37 USD / 999 UAH|
Transfer and maintenance throughout the route;
Sightseeing in area of certified hipom.
Lunch and drinks.
Calendar of tours
Individual tours - every day
. - group tours
Attention! Only confirmed via e-mail prepayment allows you to participate in the chosen tour!
There are 2 types of the trips to the Chernobyl Zone – scheduled tours and tours on request.You need to apply for the both minimum 2 days in advance (this time is necessary to receive all necessary formal permissions and passes), and make a prepayment. The modes of payment of the two tour types are different.
For scheduled tours : after submitting the application for the tour you must make an advance payment, equal to 25%. On boarding the bus you must have the exact amount of the rest of your payment. .
Attention! All unpaid requests for the scheduled trip will be cancelled 24 hours after receipt.
For tours on request : after submitting the application for the tour and settling all details of your trip with the ChernobylTravel's manager, you should pay 50% of the trip price to start receiving all necessary formal permissions and passes. The second part of the tour cost should be paid on boarding the bus.
ChernobylTravel will not compensate any accommodation and travel-related expenses, as well as other costs that are not connected directly to the tour to Chernobyl.
In case if tourist doesn't show up at the bus by the time of departure because of any reasons which don't depend on ChernobylTravel, in the case of non-admission of the client to the Zone because of alcohol or drug intoxication, as well as a hangover from these, we do not accept any claims and there is no pre-payment refund.
*1$ = 27 UAH
+38-099-669-00-27 /Viber, WhatsApp/